What makes the American Family Foundation unique? Simply stated, we are a charity formed to help other charities.
Often we are asked, "Why shoudn't I just donate to the charity of my choice in the first place?"
The answer is that with the support of our founder, Bart Rockett, your charity receives the additional benefit of fund-raising activities designed to generate even greater revenues.
For example, one of our programs involves the donation of show vouchers (good at any time for any show) to a specific charity that, in turn, may auction, raffle, discount or sell those vouchers (at the price point of their choosing) and retain the revenues.
Another example is that Bart Rockett will bring his show to your community and your charity will earn the proceeds.
As you can see, our foundation is committed to financially supporting non-profit organizations throughout the United States that minister to the needs of children and families.
Another question we are often asked is, "What can I do to help your foundation?"
Basically, there are 5 things you can do to help:
1. Get on our mailing list by signing our Guest Book. We'll let you know when our foudation is sponsoring programs in your area.
2. Put us in touch with a charity that we can assist.
3. Make a donation to our foundation by clicking on the "Donations" tab on the home page.
4. Have your business or organization book our founder, Bart Rockett, as entertainment for their next event or gathering. When booked through the American Family Foundation, we receive the proceeds.
5. Support our sponsors. They support us!
Subscribe to newsletter
|American Family Foundation, Inc.|
5569 Salem Square Drive South
Palm Harbor, Florida 34685
9:00am - 5:00pm, M-F
Send us an email