What makes the American Family Foundation unique? Simply stated, we are a charity formed to help other charities.
Often we are asked, "Why shoudn't I just donate to the charity of my choice in the first place?"
100% of all donations are used to support homeless families and veterans throughout the United States. We are actively involved with homeless shelters and free clinics throughout our country.
In addition, our TimeToTeach Florida project works with teachers to improve classroom management, thereby creating opportunities for enhanced learning opportunities for children in grades K-12.
As you can see, our foundation is committed to financially supporting non-profit organizations throughout the United States that minister to the needs of children and families.
Another question we are often asked is, "What can I do to help your foundation?"
Basically, there are 5 things you can do to help:
1. Get on our mailing list by signing our Guest Book. We'll let you know when our foudation is sponsoring programs in your area.
2. Put us in touch with a charity that we can assist.
3. Make a donation to our foundation by clicking on the "Donations" tab on the home page.
4. Let us know if there is a school in your area the might benefit from our TimeToTeach project.
5. Support our sponsors. They support us!
Subscribe to newsletter
|American Family Foundation, Inc.|
5569 Salem Square Drive South
Palm Harbor, Florida 34685
9:00am - 5:00pm, M-F
Send us an email